Private In Home Training to Establish:
- Leader of the Pack "status" in dog owners
- Traditional Basic obedience
- Walking properly on the leash(no pulling or lunging)
- Good doggie manners including:
NO jumping on people or furniture
NO bolting through doors
NO excessive barking
- Guidelines and tools for housebreaking
- Proper socialization and dog park etiquette
- The importance of balance by means of exercise, discipline, and lastly...affection.
- Treadmill training
- Confidence in dogs who seem fearful or aggressive
- Confidence and assertiveness in dog owners
- Most recently... E-Collar training for
Advanced obedience and off leash control
- Please provide me with your zip code via email, phone or by submitting your information on the client info submission form found in the Contact Info tab so that I can provide you with an accurate quote.
"I can make your canine companion look like a super star, but what's the point if once I leave your home and YOU cannot maintain the same results? My goal is to teach YOU so that you can enjoy the commitment of a life time with your
dog(s). You owe it to yourself and to your canine companion(s) to be the leader of a balanced and happy pack!"
Call, email or fill out the Contact Info form to get more information and set up a consultation