AKA Dog Obedience Training - "Be the leader of your pack!"
RSS

Recent Posts

Hello dog lovers!
Conversation starter...Pack leadership

Categories

Dog Lovers
powered by

My Blog

Conversation starter...Pack leadership

WELCOME! :))
Are you the leader of your pack?

What do you think about the dog parks in your area"

If there were coordinated "Pack Walks" in your area, would you participate in them?

16 Comments to Conversation starter...Pack leadership:

Comments RSS
Kelly on Saturday, March 03, 2012 12:24 PM
I find the dog parks nearest to my house a bit unorganized. There have recently been some dogs that have been there unsupervised. I understand from "regulars" that this happens a lot there. Some of the dogs are a big aggressive and being new to dog parks w/ my dogs I'm not completely confident on how to handle the situation so its the best environment and most important, safe for all dogs, mine and others.

Jen on Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:03 PM
I can't wait till the Craig Ranch Park opens up! All the dog parks are so far away from us! I like the idea of pack walks. It's great for socialization, but for now I'm taking my own pack for a walk..1 dog, 3 kids, hopefully I will wear them all out!!!

Supervisor training on Friday, May 17, 2013 3:15 AM
I am very glad that I find your regular post here. Which seems to be very important and it made good time pass for me. I will always give a nice thrust look in to you from my bookmark feed. I don’t actually comment and don’t like to spend time in typing the comment. But here I have to do this because this deserves a good like.!!!!!!!!

photo-grafico on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6:14 PM
Thanks for Great Info !! Its very useful & I like it!!

how to train a puppy on Friday, January 17, 2014 7:14 AM
large blog. All mails have certain thing to find out. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative mails.

Denise on Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:49 PM
2 years later from the last blog...sad:-( Hope all is well! Any topics anyone would like to discuss? The weather is beautiful and if don't already walk with your dogs daily or least every other day...what are doing to help drain their pinned up energy?

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:15 PM
Viel mehr wird nicht weit besser . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

Honey on Friday, March 18, 2016 2:47 PM
I think they provide a good way to socialise.

Replique Montre Rolex on Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:50 PM

Anonymous on Saturday, September 09, 2017 6:05 PM

help my essay on Saturday, September 09, 2017 6:06 PM
I love dogs and also have a pet dog but cant give him proper time. But after reading your blog happy to know that there are some training section .Dogs are loyal to us we should also loyal to them . Cant wait to join your classes

uk on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:46 AM
You can also tend to skinny draperies window blinds as well as shades within the appropriate colors they'll match the useful purpose In claim involving any specific dirt and grime, fresh all of them must not result in virtually any problems

essay uk on Saturday, December 23, 2017 4:28 AM
This is an informative blog, it includes useful and valuable information regarding hair care. Thanks for sharing the informative and great post.

olymptrade on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:24 AM
Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see.

coolman on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:33 AM
Used admirably, a great games wagering system can enable you to locate the most astounding winning rate recreations to wager on while shielding you from losing your shirt on amusements you shouldn't wager on. nightrush

lin on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:47 AM